Brittany Rouille and Drew Man are the ones who’ve gone against all typical business methods to create a life they want to live in a van down by the river, well almost literally, but you’ll hear more about why we call them Mr. and Mrs. Adventure, love these guys!
Learn more about Mr. and Mrs. Adventure by checking their website here.
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding, young, or seasoned entrepreneurs, start-up founders, female entrepreneurs, business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.
Brittany Rouille and Drew Man live in a “van down by the river” and are known as ‘Mr. and Mrs. Adventure’.
(1:13) – Brittany and Drew tell us something interesting
- For the past 5 years, they have lived in 5 different vans
- They had planned to move to Asia to teach English, but before they did they were given a van which they used to explore the US and eventually fell in love with that lifestyle and ended up making it a lifestyle
(3:30) – Brittany and Drew explain how they transitioned into tiny living
- They put most of their stuff into storage and hit the road
(5:30) – Brittany and Drew share what Mr. and Mrs. Adventure is
- They had originally started out in the United States then moved on to Europe and Africa where they explored and decided that they wanted to share their adventures with others to hopefully inspire them to live their own best lives
(12:27) – Go to mikeolivas.com to schedule a call and change your life today!
(12:52) – What Brittany and Drew are excited about right now
- They have a new logo coming out soon
- Excited about the prospect of potentially buying land and possibly investing in a tiny home
(15:45) – Brittany and Drew share what their “end game” is
- Their life is really flexible and they are always waiting/ looking for the next step
- They would like to settle down a little more and try their hand at running a business that allows travelers to come to them
(19:19) – Brittany and Drew’s advice to entrepreneurs:
- Be bold and take the first step
- Learn as much as you can
- Surround yourself with people who will encourage you to move forward with dreams you have
Learn more about Brittany and Drew:
- mrandmrsadventure on Instagram
- mrandmrsadventure on Youtube