Angelique Rewers is the CEO and Founder of The Corporate Agent, a firm that works with coaches, consultants, speakers and other service-based small businesses on strategies for landing 5-, 6- and 7-figure deals with corporate clients.
She has been featured by Entrepreneur, Yahoo! Finance, ABC, NBC, Huffington Post, Forbes, Inc., Washington Post and more.
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding, young, or seasoned entrepreneurs, start-up founders, female entrepreneurs, business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.
Angelique is the CEO and founder of The Corporate Agent; a firm that works with speakers, consultants, coaches and other service-based small businesses for strategies on landing deals up to seven figures. She has been featured in multiple media outlets such as ABC and Forbes.
(00:47) – Angelique tells us something interesting
- She married her high school sweetheart
- She is 43 now but met when they were just 15 years old
- They have twins and live in Boca Raton Florida
(2:33) – Angelique explains her company, The Corporate Agent
- They have been in business for 10 years now
- They help small business owners sell their services/products to corporations
- She left her job when she was 27 years old and started her own business in 2006, and then in 2010 they became a corporate agent
(5:05) – Angelique shares about rock bottom
- In 2013 she signed a contract with Gaylord National to put on a conference but was in over her head
- She did thousands of sales calls 30 days away from the event to try and save it and ended up going from 20 attendees to 425- which easily became the defining moment of her business
(9:13) – Why Angelique believes that entrepreneurs give up
- Because they haven’t found something that they want enough to go through hardships for
(10:59) – Go to mikeolivas.com to schedule a call and change your life today!
(11:57) – What Angelique is excited about right now
- The advancement of technology and the change it will bring to the world
(13:13) – How Angelique has built the life she wants to live
- She focuses on how she can attain the things she values- like sending her kids to private school and traveling
(17:17) – “Make a decision fast, stick to it, and if you need to change it later.”
(17:40) Angelique Rewers’ advice to entrepreneurs:
- Make the decision based on what you want, not what you’re trying to avoid
Learn more about Angelique:
- Event coming up in Fort Lauderdale: June 2nd- 4th 2020