Engelo “The Real Estate Dingo” is a successful property investor that quit school at the age of 14, played professional soccer at the age of 18.
From there, he began to invest in real estate. He now owns real estate all over the world and have bought, renovated, and sold over 500 properties through his company Ohio Cashflow, which is a two time Inc 5000 honoree. He is also known for giving houses away to people in need and his crazy online videos. He says that his life’s mission is to be remembered as someone that gave it his all and gave it all away.
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding, young, or seasoned entrepreneurs, start-up founders, female entrepreneurs, business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.
Engelo is “the real estate dingo” and your favorite Australian. He stopped going to school when he was 14 and played professional soccer at 18. He started investing in real estate and now owns real estate all over the world and has renovated and sold over 500 houses through his company, Ohio Cashflow.
(1:00) – Engelo tells us something interesting
- From Australia, moved to the US in 2012 to pursue his business passions and dreams
- Has bought, renovated and sold over 1,000 homes
- Has a book coming out soon, runs a nonprofit- a lot going on!
(2:50) – Engelo explains his company Ohio Cashflow
- Not everyone has a million dollars to invest in property- so his goal is to help people use their existing capital, turn it into more capital to create a lasting income
(5:43) – Engelo shares about rock bottom
- Has probably been to $1,000 or less in his operating account about 6 different times
- But something has always happened where it all turns around
- Believes you have to be a good human being and that will attract other good people to help you out
(6:25) – Go to mikeolivas.com to schedule a call and change your life today!
(8:12) – Why Engelo believes that entrepreneurs give up
- It gets too hard and they aren’t mentally strong enough
- They let fear get in the way but “what have you got to lose? You can always go back to your 9-5.”
(10:05) Do you have goals for your business? Visit mikeolivas.com to discuss your goals for FREE!
(11:07) – What Engelo is excited about right now
- His new book
- He played professional soccer previously and is excited to see if he can do something with that again
(13:55) – “I’m still building the life I want to live. I think I’m still figuring out what that looks like!”
(16:12) – Engelo Rumora’s advice to entrepreneurs:
- Just go do it. What can you really lose?
- The most important thing in life isn’t success, but fulfillment and enjoying the journey
Learn more about Engelo: