Lisa Marie Platske is the CEO of an international leadership development company, Upside Thinking, Inc. Lisa is passionate about coaching, training, and speaking on topics such as leadership, vulnerability, connection, communication, performance, positioning, and productivity to corporate leaders and business owners alike. She is an award-winning leadership expert, she has coached entrepreneurs, corporate executives and start-ups from 3 continents in over 20 industries and she advocates the thought that success lies just past your comfort zone.
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding, young, or seasoned entrepreneurs, start-up founders, female entrepreneurs, business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.
Lisa is the CEO of an international leadership development company UpsideThinking Inc. She is passionate about coaching, training and speaking on topics such as leadership, vulnerability, connection, communication, performance, positioning, and productivity to corporate leaders and business owners.
(00:45) – Lisa tells us something interesting
- She had a background in federal law enforcement
- From Alexandria Virginia
(2:13) – Lisa explains her business Upside Thinking
- A leadership consulting and coaching company
- They help people feel like they can have permission to do what they want to do
(6:45) – Lisa shares about rock bottom
- At an event she runs, a speaker she brought in went to every client at the event and asked them to hire him instead
- This was a stab in the back and put a damper on her confidence in her business
(12:55) – Go to mikeolivas.com to schedule a call and change your life today!
(13:28) – Why Lisa believes that entrepreneurs give up
- They are not able to self examine themselves and change
(16:00) – What Lisa is excited about right now
- She is in a listening phase- waiting for the next big thing to become clear
(18:20) – Lisa Marie Platske’s advice to entrepreneurs:
- There is no way to get it 100% right or completely wrong- it’s just life
Learn more about Lisa:
- Linked in as Lisa Marie Platske