Taylor was a Rescue Swimmer in the Navy. He sailed through the planets deadliest waters in order to end Veteran suicides and has returned to build a tequila company that will continue funding their expeditions.
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding, young, or seasoned entrepreneurs, start-up founders, female entrepreneurs, business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.
Taylor has sailed through the planet’s deadliest waters in order to help end suicides and now runs a tequila company that helps to fund his expeditions.
(00:45) – Taylor tells us something interesting
- Currently in Galveston Texas
- “If I’m not selling tequila I’m sailing in Patagonia- working on a trip to Antarctica right now.”
(2:23) – Taylor explains his Tequila business
- He was trying to figure out how they could continue to offer sailing trips to help ex-military members adjust to life again
- Tequila was the answer
(9:12)– Taylor shares the meaning behind his business
- They want to end suicide within veterans lives
- The first year is the deadliest, so after that first year they want to offer a healthy space for them to come
- He wants his business to fully fund expeditions for veterans
(11:50) – Go to mikeolivas.com to schedule a call and change your life today!
(13:16) – Taylor gives us a taste of what his trips can do for veterans
- When you’re sailing, your adrenaline is high- that is until you see the sunrise and experience the calm after the storm
- Currently, they take trips of 5-6 guys around Texas
(15:55) – What Taylor is excited about right now
- Not losing any more of his friends
(17:45) – How listeners can be apart of the movement
- Visit capehorntequila.com to purchase some tequila!
Learn more about Taylor: