Tom has never had a job. He’s an Internet Multimillionaire “guy next door” and founder of the only licensed, dedicated Internet marketing school in the country. He’s the subject of a Hollywood Documentary “The American Entrepreneur” premiering in 2020.
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding, young, or seasoned entrepreneurs, start-up founders, female entrepreneurs, business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.
Tom, a man who has never had a boss is now an internet multi-millionaire.
(00:40) – Tom tells us something interesting
- Living in Virginia Beach
- Used to own a practical joke business
(1:33) – Tom explains his business Screw The Commute
- He’s been a business owner since he was 10 years old and had about 2 summer jobs but had otherwise worked for himself
- It is a podcast that tries to get people “out of the car and into the money”
- On this podcast contains information on how to make, how to save money and interviews with entrepreneurs (M, W, F)
(4:09) – Tom shares about rock bottom
- Owned the second biggest nightclub in West Virginia
- In 1988 the drinking age changed and it basically wiped his business out
- He refused to go bankrupt, went to banks and distributors to buy some time for him to pay them off- and got it.
(10:12) – Why Tom believes that entrepreneurs give up
- Lack of knowledge
- They don’t have persistence. Entrepreneurs fail a lot, and in order to succeed, they have to be able to get back up again.
(11:45) – Go to mikeolivas.com to schedule a call and change your life today!
(15:21) – What Tom is excited about right now
- Currently working with Google in-stream ads
- He has the only licensed dedicated internet marketing school in the country
(17:34) – How Tom has built a life he wants to live
- He doesn’t work with people he doesn’t like
- He teaches people how to make their hobbies tax-deductible
(20:08) – Tom Antion’s advice to entrepreneurs:
- Honesty and ethics
- Help other people get what they need
- Make sure there is a high-profit margin
Learn more about Tom: