In this podcast, listen to Tamar Hermes, a successful life coach, as she discusses how her search for meaning brought her to help others do better with their financial decisions, creating wealth, real estate investments, and properly managing your time to do business as well as taking care of your investment.
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding or seasoned entrepreneurs, female business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.
(00:50)– Why did Tamar start her business?
- She wanted to make a difference in the world
- She realized that money doesn’t have to be such a burden as it often is for women in wealth
- Believes that real estate investment is a major part of growing wealth
- Stocks, real estate and successful business are the three main areas to grow wealth
(6:10) – What Tamar wishes she knew in the beginning
- She wishes she had trusted the process more because the journey is more important than the destination
(8:10) – Go to mikeolivas.com to schedule a call and change your life today!
(8:50) – Why do a lot of people give up?
- Tamar says she thinks they pivoted- they found somewhere else to go after discovering the financial stress and amount of time needed
(10:40) – What is something Tamar knows is true that others don’t believe
- You can’t have as much money as you want- she thinks people feel the weight of having to live a life they don’t enjoy for finances
- But she believes that you can have as much money as you like but you might have to change your relationship with money
(14:20) – What is the most common ROI in Tamra’s real estate niche?
- 7% – 18% is probably the average return on investment
(17:42) Do you have goals for your business? Visit mikeolivas.com to discuss your goals for FREE!
(19:22) Parting advice for listeners
- Important keys to building a business
- Focus on what your business is
- Don’t focus too much on the result but enjoy the process
- It’s ok if people say no! Other people will say yes
- Be open to the idea that it can actually work for YOU
Learn more about Tamar:
- Facebook and Instagram @tamarhermesinternational