Lucas is the founder of Growth Cave, a company that does advertising to help companies increase their traffic. He is a college student that’s been into digital marketing since he was 15. Today, he manages over $50,000 in ad spend for clients, after teaching himself Facebook Ads through YouTube.
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding or seasoned entrepreneurs, start-up founders, female entrepreneurs, business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.
(00:35)– Lucas tells us something interesting about himself
- Has always been a nerdy kid, learned how to do a Rubics cube in middle school and could do it in under 30 seconds
(1:35) – Lucas explains Growth Cave
- They are a digital marketing consultancy/agency, helping customers on their leads/ to get more customers
- Their main focus is paid advertising
- Began in June 2017
(3:15)- Lucas shares about rock bottom and how he overcame it
- In the beginning there were a lot of dry spells, making a ton of money one month and then the next barely scraping buy
- Started focusing more on taking care of current clients rather than only focusing on gaining new ones
(6:47) – Go to mikeolivas.com to schedule a call and change your life today!
(7:30) – Why Lucas believes that entrepreneurs give up
- They don’t get into it for the right reasons
- Have to have a passion for what you’re doing otherwise when there are a rough patches there won’t be anything to carry you through
(9:55) – What Lucas is excited about right now
- Messenger marketing and chat bots
(14:38) Do you have goals for your business? Visit mikeolivas.com to discuss your goals for FREE!
(17:15) – Lucas shares what his end goals are
- He wants to build a company rather than an entrepreneur lifestyle, he’s excited to see how much he can grow
(18:50) Lucas Lee Tyson’s advice to entrepreneurs:
- It’s important to understand how to get clients and to meet them where they’re at
Learn more about Lucas:
- @lucasleetyson on Twitter