Amy is the Founder and CEO of Givily. Amy believes everyone is uniquely created on purpose, for a purpose. She is passionate about creating environments for people and companies to thrive. Aligning with her beliefs on a large scale, she founded Givily, a cloud-based platform that helps companies manage donation requests and strategic giving.
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding or seasoned entrepreneurs, start-up founders, female business owners or entrepreneurs, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.
(00:33)– Amy tells us something interesting about himself
- She is from Rochester New York but grew up in a rural area
(1:38) – Amy explains her company, Givily
- It is a technology platform that helps brands streamline and track their charitable giving
- Her business has been around for about 9 years now
- Currently they are focusing on more accessibility for smaller businesses
(4:66)- Amy shares about rock bottom and how she overcame it
- At one point she was supposed to go on a podcast but was in a bad place mentally- she took time to let it out and cry, and then pulled herself together and did the podcast
(8:30) – Go to mikeolivas.com to schedule a call and change your life today!
(19:00) – Why Amy believes that entrepreneurs give up
- It’s hard.
- People often push themselves too hard externally or blame their lack of success on circumstances when really they should focus on internal health first in order to succeed
(12:20) – Amy tells us what she is excited about right now
- Everyone can use their platform and she is excited to branch out more to new and old businesses to help them
(13:56) – Amy explains how much companies should give
- Figure out how you can give, what you’re passionate about
(16:23) Do you have goals for your business? Visit mikeolivas.com to discuss your goals for FREE!
(18:05) – How Amy built the life she wanted to live
- She realized the hard way what the most important things are (like family) and she is sure to make those things a priority
(21:11) Amy Kauffman’s advice to entrepreneurs:
- Slow down. Patience is key, you need to slow down and enjoy the process.
- If you’re a procrastinator maybe you should speed up
Learn more about Amy:
Click here to Share on Twitter!