Geeta is a veteran journalist and performer with more than 25 years experience. She has helped coaches and info-preneurs all over the world grow 6- and 7-figure businesses without sacrificing freedom, family time or integrity. Her work has been featured in The New York Times, Forbes, CBC, CNN, ABC, Reader’s Digest and she currently contributes to Huffington Post, Entrepreneur, Inc and more.
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding or seasoned entrepreneurs, start-up founders, female business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.
(00:25)– Geeta tells us something interesting about himself
- She grew up in India, but currently lives in Montreal, Canada
(1:35) – Geeta explains her company, Impact With Influence
- They provide coaching to help their clients attract more high paying clients
(3:41)- Geeta shares how she was able to focus on her business
- Learned to trust herself and her intuition
(8:06) – Go to mikeolivas.com to schedule a call and change your life today!
(15:50) Do you have goals for your business? Visit mikeolivas.com to discuss your goals for FREE!
(16:30) – Why Geeta believes that entrepreneurs give up
- They have the wrong perspective
- Everyone needs someone to help them gain the right perspective, hire a coach
(21:30) – Geeta Nadkarni’s advice to entrepreneurs:
- It’s important to develop the ability to hold seeming contradictions together
- If you find a way to reconcile the things that seem they would pull you in opposite directions- things will be bed
- Everything shouldn’t be fought, it should be integrated. Acceptance and incorporation is key
Learn more about Geeta: