Agie is the CEO of Indo Trading USA. He was a cellphone-seller from Indonesia who came to the US at age 15. He taught himself how to sell online at age 16, and built a million-dollar wholesale company in 9 months at age 25.
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding or seasoned entrepreneurs, start-up founders, female business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.
(00:38)– Agie tells us something interesting about himself
- Lives in Pomona California
- He and his wife do volunteer work every month
- He loves card tricks
- Always carries mouthwash with him
(2:35) – Agie explains his company, Indo Trading USA
- It is a wholesale company, they sell to a wide variety of merchants and mostly Amazon consumers
- They carry name brand products and sell to businesses who sell at least 5,000/month
(5:05)- Agie shares how his business offers value to clients
- They offer name brand products
- Products with good margins so that you can make a profit
- They offer fast moving items, hot commodities
(6:06) -Agie shares more about his company
- The company has been around for 5 years but he has been in the industry for 9-10 years
- He started selling because someone asked him to design a website (which he didn’t know how to do but outsourced the project), they eventually asked him to handle their eBay account
(7:08) – Go to mikeolivas.com to schedule a call and change your life today!
(10:05) – Agie tells us about rock bottom and how he overcame it
- In 2017 they felt they had peaked- they relied on their biggest client to keep them afloat, and when that client backed out the company shut down
- He realized he hadn’t focused on other clients and other parts of his company, asked for help and the company resurfaced
(15:25) – Why Agie believes that entrepreneurs give up
- Because they don’t prepare their minds
- You have to have a positive mindset to make any company work
(17:30) Do you have goals for your business? Visit mikeolivas.com to discuss your goals for FREE!
(18:03) – Agie explains why his business has been successful
- He has a great team and business partner
(21:15) – How Agie built the life he wanted to live
- Enjoy the journey, not the outcome
- He is focused on having the freedom he wants while also living the life he wants/ creating a business that was accommodating to his personal life
(25:50) Agie Sihotangs advice to entrepreneurs:
- “Make sure money is not the only reason you do what you do … it will not give you a lasting fulfillment.”
Learn more about Agie:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to Share on Twitter!