Laura is the CEO and Creative Director of Worx & Co, Hostess of The Gutsy Podcast, speaker, author, and all-around visionary. She helped businesses grow through branding, marketing, and consulting.
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding or seasoned entrepreneurs, female business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.
(00:36)– Laura tells us something interesting about himself
- She has had her nose pierced for almost 2 decades
(1:40) – Laura explains her business, Works & Co.
- She is the CEO and creative director
- They are a branding and marketing studio, they help small businesses work on their branding, identity, marketing, strategy etc.
(2:36)- Laura shares the importance of branding
- Branding: the visual identity of your business
- When consumers can see that you have invested in your business it shows them that you value your business, that you are there and creates a small amount of trust
- Every business should invest in branding immediately
(6:35) – Go to mikeolivas.com to schedule a call and change your life today!
(9:20) – Laura shares about rock bottom and how she overcame it
- Earlier in the year she realized they weren’t as financially stable as they should be- they either had to change everything or had to give it all up
(14:25) Do you have goals for your business? Visit mikeolivas.com to discuss your goals for FREE!
(15:00) – Laura explains how they have adapted
- Her company had to completely rebrand- “the branding company had to rebrand.”
- They tried to keep everyone in and outside the company updated and that lead them to realizing that they needed to change the way they related to their clients
(19:40) – How Laura built the life she wants to live
- She’s been focusing on the things that give her fulfillment- like her podcast, speaking etc.
(21:56) Laura Wallace’s advice to entrepreneurs:
- Stop waiting for the “when xyz…” and do it now. Everything will fall into place
- “Just do the damn thing, it’s right in front of you.”
Learn more about Laura:
- @.lauraora on social media