John is an Online Course Creator and Bestselling Author who helps Business Coaches, Consultants, Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners generate quality leads, build their client base and increase revenue using digital marketing platforms, tools and strategies like Content Marketing, LinkedIn and Webinars.
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding or seasoned entrepreneurs, female business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.
(00:45) – John tells us something interesting about himself
- He is from Minneapolis MN
- John loves to read- when he retires he just wants to own a ton of books
(2:11) – John explains his business linkedInriches.com
- Fulltime right now he does online courses and coaching to show people how to use LinkedIn to generate new business
- He shows people how to use LinkedIn to find leads and win business
(3:45)- John shares why he uses LinkedIn
- There are hundreds of millions of people on the platform, it is like google for leads, where you can find the CEO of a company and directly contact them
- He saw LinkedIn as a platform to access business in an easier way
(7:40) – Go to mikeolivas.com to schedule a call and change your life today!
(8:00) – John tells us how important copy is to his clients
- VERY important, it can make or break a profile
- He teaches the 3 P’s:
- Profile: ex. WHAT I DO: I help ____ (target audience) get _____ (xyz)
- It is important to talk more about the client than yourself
- “You are the only person thinking about you.”
- You have to earn trust before you can sell anything to anyone on LinkedIn
(19:55) Do you have goals for your business? Visit mikeolivas.com to discuss your goals for FREE!
(20:28) – John shares how he has built a life that he wants to live
- Having the right mindset was key
- The book Psyco Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz changed his mindset
- “Income improvement follows self-improvement.”
- It was important to get his life in order because it was affecting his business
- The thing that allowed him to have the freedom he has was monetizing his knowledge with online courses, automation, and content marketing.
Learn more about John:
- LinkedIn John Nemo