Jennifer is the president and founder of Jeneration PR She specializes in promoting baby beauty and lifestyle brands. She works with clients ranging from small business owners to multi-billion dollar companies. Jennifer also teaches entrepreneurs how to launch, grow and scale A profitable PR and marketing Agency. She was previously a civil litigation attorney.
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding or seasoned entrepreneurs, female business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.
(1:15)– Jennifer tells us something interesting about himself
- She was born and raised in Los Angeles
- Her office was designed by HGTV
(2:48) – Jennifer explains her business Jeneration PR
- They have been in business for 15 years
- It is a full-service public relations social media marketing agency
- They specialize in promoting beauty and cosmetics, baby and kids brands, and health and wellness brands.
- She also has an agency Excelerator program where she teaches others how to grow and scale their own profitable agencies
(7:45) – Go to mikeolivas.com to schedule a call and change your life today!
(8:45) – Rachel shares about how her past career has aided in her current business
- She knows how to get paid (literally) from clients, and when they don’t pay their bills they drop them right away
(10:08) – Rachel tells us about rock bottom
- She’s had issues with employees claiming territory that was not theirs and unfortunately had to let them go because they did not take credit for their actions
- Integrity is important within her company and they want people who can work well together
(15:15) – Why Jennifer believes that entrepreneurs give up
- They don’t realize there is something on the other side of the challenge
- It’s not easy. Everyone sees the overnight success but not challenge that comes with being an entrepreneur
(19:15) Do you have goals for your business? Visit mikeolivas.com to discuss your goals for FREE!
(19:45) Jennifer tells us what she is excited about
- The new things coming in 2020, all of their projects
- Launching a new membership program
(23:00) Jennifer talks about her agency accelerator
- She has been running it for about one year
- Paying attention to what her first customer’s struggles and challenges were helped her build the program
(28:50) – Jennifer shares how she has built a life she wants to live
- She chose the things that were important in her life/future and decided to find a career that would allow her to focus on the things she valued most, like her family
(33:04) Parting advice for listeners
- Have mentors
- Someone who values the same things as you and can help you skip unnecessary steps and save you and your business time
Learn more about Jennifer:
- @jenerationpr on social media
Click here to Share on Twitter!