Paul is the President and Co-founder of RingBoost.com. They specialize in helping business owners acquire great phone numbers for their marketing/advertising efforts.
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding or seasoned entrepreneurs, female business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.
(00:35)– Paul tells us something interesting about himself
- He is from New York
- Is a volunteer firefighter
- He appeared on an episode of the office and is one of the few characters in television history to play himself
(2:20) – Paul explains his business, ringboost.com
- Ringboost.com specializes in phone numbers
- They help businesses get great phone numbers, one that ties into their brand
- Ex. a lawyer may want 1-800-hurtnow
(6:58) – Go to mikeolivas.com to schedule a call and change your life today!
(8:30) – Paul explains the importance of choosing between a word and a set of numbers
- The most important thing is that people remember you- so what number is going to make that happen?
- A word can definitely be more memorable
(8:45)- Paul shares about the values of his company and why he remains in North America
- A personal relationship is one of the most important aspects of owning a business. The consumer today wants to know that they will be well taken care of, automated responses are not always the key.
(16:51) Do you have goals for your business? Visit mikeolivas.com to discuss your goals for FREE!
(17:25)- Paul tells us what he is excited about
- That they are continuing to grow- he’s excited to have a further reach and share with even more business owners
- Overall he’s just excited about living
(17:48) – Paul’s advice on how to treat customers
- Just because you have a great phone number, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t focus on how to properly treat your clients
- You can’t just know the basics, it’s important to understand how clients feel or what circumstances have happened- it’s important to capture data correctly
- Train your employees on how to be friendly
- A personal relationship is how you build a great company- caring about your clients
(28:12) Parting advice for listeners
- Don’t listen to the naysayers
- If you believe in what you’re doing just go for it
- Continue learning and drown out the noise of those who don’t want you to be successful
Learn more about Paul:
- Call him at 914-200-2013