AJ is the founder of B2Linked.com which is an agency that specializes in LinkedIn Advertising. His agency, is a certified LinkedIn Partner and manages some of the largest and most sophisticated accounts worldwide.
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding or seasoned entrepreneurs, female business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.
(00:35)– AJ tells us something interesting about himself
- He is from Utah and highly enjoys the outdoors
- He runs a company that focuses solely on running LinkedIn ads
(1:45) – AJ explains his company, B2Linked.com
- They are an ad agency that specializes in LinkedIn
- LinkedIn offers a specific target ad opportunity
- Where they can narrow their audience and make the ad only visible to people who are qualified
- Ex. job title, experience, seniority
(5:00)- AJ shares why ads on LinkedIn are more pricey than the other sites like Facebook and Instagram
- LinkedIn allows you to target a specific demographic of people rather than the general public
(7:02) – Go to mikeolivas.com to schedule a call and change your life today!
(10:42) – AJ tells us about rock bottom
- 5 years ago he lost his job, as the provider of his family he decided to take a leap into a new career
(14:35) – What AJ is excited about within LinkedIn right now
- LinkedIn has now started putting more money into advertising because they realized they compete with larger platforms
(16:15) Do you have goals for your business? Visit mikeolivas.com to discuss your goals for FREE!
(16:47) – AJ helps us understand how to start making LinkedIn ads
- You have to know specifically what you have to offer
- Do you want to give something of value and intern ask for their personal information so that you can then follow up with them
(20:25) – AJ shares how he created a life he wanted to live
- He started out as a penny pincher and limited his spending as much as possible
- When he started turning a high profit in his business he decided to start treating people around them and buying things they wanted- but realized that stuff doesn’t make him happy
- Experience, not materials, make life great.
(23:55) Parting advice for listeners
- Invest time or money into the things you know will bring value in the future
Learn more about AJ: