Suzanna is an ex-Miss National Olympian Body Building Champion and is now a performance and injury prevention coach. Suzanna guides people towards achieving their full athletic potential through training and teaching clients how to live on a plant-based diet.
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding or seasoned entrepreneurs, female business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.
(1:45) – Suzanna tells us something interesting about herself
- She was born in Czechoslovakia, lived in Sweden for 10 years as a lecturer of computer science
- Moved to Venice Beach because she fell in love with the area and has lived there for 23 years now
(3:55) – Suzanna explains her company Tennis Fitness Love
- She is a performance coach and focuses mostly on Tennis players
(6:40) – Go to mikeolivas.com to schedule a call and change your life today!
(7:09) – Suzanna shares how she got started with fitness
- From a young age, she had a passion for fitness but in Czechoslovakia, she was unable to pursue this as a career
- Once she moved to Sweden, she started training on the side and has now been involved in fitness coaching for almost 30 years
(8:55) – Suzanna explains why she believes she has been so successful
- She tests everything on her own to see if it works first before bringing it to others
- Suzanna believes that she can relate to people well
(10:13) – Suzanna talks about the fears in beginning her business
- She didn’t experience a lot of fear but felt that she was not always the smartest in her business endeavors and perhaps could have been more strict with herself
- Suzanna is extremely happy with her life and where she is
(13:58) – Suzanna tells us what she is excited about right now
- Currently, she is in the process of learning how to do handstands and pole dancing fitness
(15:40) – Suzanna recommends a fitness tip that can help everyone
- Most people have imbalances in their hips
- She gives tips on how to help this
- Pay attention to your gluteus medius to help each hip become equal in strength
(20:02) Do you have goals for your business? Visit mikeolivas.com to discuss your goals for FREE!
(20:36) – How Suzanna built a life she wanted to live
- She realized that as long as she can afford to buy what she needs she is happy.
- She just wants to have freedom in her schedule and live where she wants
(23:35) Parting advice for listeners
- Find out as much information as possible before you even start
- Read and experiment: try everything on your own first
- The more experience you have the more you can relate to a customer’s needs
- Be patient
Learn more about