Belinda is the CEO and founder of Step Into Success and has devoted over 30 years into the direct sales industry. She has worked with over 200 direct sales companies as a consultant and conference speaker and has influenced thousands more through her online training seminars. She is also the international best-selling author of Direct Selling For Dummies. Belinda also hosts the podcast Work From Your Happy Place.
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding or seasoned entrepreneurs, female business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.
(01:11)– Belinda tells us something interesting about herself
- She has worked as a sales trainer, motivational speaker and trainer for the last 25 years
- She was a professional drummer in multiple bands
(2: 04) – Belinda explains her business Step Into Success
- Belinda and her team create programs and tools for people in the direct selling niche
- Her book Direct Selling For Dummies has been a number one bestseller in four different countries
(02:44) Belinda tells us what direct selling is
- Direct selling is selling direct to the consumer as opposed to brick and mortar style
(05:05) – Belinda tells us about rock-bottom
- In the beginning, she suffered from a lot of rejection
- She used to go around and try to offer her services to people but everyone kept turning her down
- As an entrepreneur, you have to focus on the positives, every day when you succeed at something focus on that
(9:26) – Go to mikeolivas.com to schedule a call and change your life today!
(10:09) – Belinda shares what she believes can get in the way of people making connections
- Uncertainty on what to say
(14:00) – Why Belinda believes that entrepreneurs give up
- Instant gratification- when it doesn’t happen right away people walk away
- Be strict with your goals and stick to them no matter what- but be flexible
(18:17) Belinda shares what she is excited about
- Teaching online- but her basics 4 pillars of success remain the most important:
(21:50) Do you have goals for your business? Visit mikeolivas.com to discuss your goals for FREE!
(26:22) Parting advice for listeners
- Don’t put all of your eggs in one basket
- Look at multiple ways you can generate an income in your business
- Be willing to change- evolution is a key to success. Stay relevant.
- “Be willing to pivot.”
Learn more about
- Podcast Work From Your Happy Place