Today we interviewed Robert Riopel, and discussed how he travels around the world teaching people how he went from over $150,000 in debt to retired and financially free at the age of 32. Robert is an international best selling author, app designer, entrepreneur and trainer. He has traveled around the world helping people learn how to be the authority in their life through his Authority Key System.
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding or seasoned entrepreneurs, female business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.
(00:38)– Robert tells us something interesting about himself
- In 2019 he did 19 multi-day trainings in nine different countries
- He spends half of the year on the road teaching people
(2:40) – Robert explains how his business brings value to the marketplace
- He has 16 different programs where he teaches on mindsets
- Also offers one on one coaching and one on one mentoring
- Has trained thousands of people, helping companies to realize how they can make 7-8 figures a year
(5:45) – Struggling to make those goals? Go to mikeolivas.com to schedule a call and change your life today!
(6:50) – Robert shares how long he has been in business
- He’s been training for 17 years
- But he’s been an entrepreneur since he was 19 years old and even owned a couple of Dominos pizza franchises
(7:25) – When Robert hit rock bottom and what he did about it
- He believes that there is no failure only feedback
- As a domino’s franchise, he was in debt after the first year
- He and his wife went from $100,000 in debt to changing their mindsets and becoming debt free and retiring at age 32
(10:40) – Why Robert believes entrepreneurs give up
- They don’t follow the system
- Find something you love- most people who go for something just for the money will quit when times get tough
- Passion gets you through the hard times
(14:11) What Robert is most excited about right now
- Working on his newest book called: The Authority Key
(16:16) Do you have goals for your business? Visit mikeolivas.com to discuss your goals for FREE!
(19:24) – Robert shares how to build the life you want to live
- Prioritize and stick to it
- What is important to you? Family? Make time for it.
- Always be a student, always be willing to learn
(22:12) Parting advice for listeners
- “Live your passion.”
- The greatest gift anyone can give this world is to be authentic- don’t try to be anyone else
Learn more about Robert:
- Robert Riopel on Facebook
- His books are available on Amazon