In this podcast, Curtis Ray talks about financial prosperity and abundance (how to keep the money) and being non-emotional with regard to money. Curtis is the owner of SunCor financial and best selling author and inventor of the financial strategy, MPI- Maximum, Premium, Indexing; the world’s first secure leverage system.
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding or seasoned entrepreneurs, female business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.
(00:50)– Curtis tells us something interesting
- He is from Arizona, is married and has 5 kids
(1:15) – Curtis explains his company
- SunCor Financial is a financial services company that brings exponential growth to life with MPI
- When he lost 2 million dollars in one day, he decided he needed to change his relationship with money
(6:55)- Curtis tells us what compound effect is
- The ability for your money to make additional money for you and that money to also make additional money for you
(10:25) – Go to mikeolivas.com to schedule a call and change your life today!
(11:35) – Curtis gives us some advice on “feeding the pot”
- “Compound the compound”
- It is, the more you put into it, magic
- If you want to come me up with prosperity follow the first rule of wealth – pay yourself first
- Put 10% of your income into compounding interest
(14:00) – Curtis’ rock bottom, and how he overcame it
- One of his investors changed plans and he lost 2 million dollars in one day
- He had dedicated himself not to get himself stuck in the get rich quick schemes again and decided to slowly build his wealth
- After he lost his 2 million, he changed his mindset and actions and got it all back within one year
- Love the game of business not the money and then you’ll be successful
(19:50) Serious about taking the next step for your business? Visit mikeolivas.com to discuss your goals for FREE!
(20:20) – Curtis talks about the compound equation.
- Y=A1 + Rx
- There are a lot of things to consider- but is there a risk of losing? If yes, Curtis doesn’t even look at the rate of return if there is any risk involved
- Is their liquidity? Then there is the opportunity for leverage and that’s when money can be made
(23:22) Parting advice for listeners
- You’re only in business for one reason- to protect your future self
- Do not put it all on the line- the probability of you taking big risks, succeeding and then getting a big payout is low
- Take small steps, save money and always pay yourself first
Learn more about Curtis:
- Curtis Ray or iamcurtisray on social media
- SunCor Financial