Ishveen is the CEO and Founder of OpenSponsorship.com, the largest marketplace connecting brands to pro athletes for marketing campaigns.
Ishveen, a former sports agent, started OpenSponsorship after seeing the inefficiencies in sponsorship and understanding how technology innovation could bring a much needed change. She is a graduate of Oxford University, and is originally from Manchester, now living in New York.
(0:50) Ishveen tells us something interesting about herself.
- She grew up in Manchester but moved to New York seven years ago.
(1:14) Ishveen talks about her business.
- She’s the CEO and co-founder of Open Sponsorship, the largest marketplace connecting brands to athletes for marketing deals.
(3:11) Ishveen talks about rock bottom.
- Right now is a difficult time due to COVID-19.
(6:28) Ishveen tells us what she’s excited about within her business.
- Sports are really important all over the world.
- They just launched a self-serve version of their platform.
- They now have 50% of the NFL and NBA athletes.
(9:28) Go to MikeOlivas.com/Coaching to schedule a business strategy session for free!
(10:50) Ishveen tells us why she thinks some entrepreneurs fail or give up.
- It’s a really tough journey.
- They’re going into entrepreneurship for the wrong reasons.
(13:12) Ishveen talks about building the life she wants to live.
- She’s working really hard and is really focused on her career.
- She’s working on having a better work-life balance.
(18:07) Ishveen’s parting advice for entrepreneurs.
- Learn from your failures.
Find Ishveen on:
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding, young, or seasoned entrepreneurs, start-up founders, female entrepreneurs, business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.