Cam is the co-founder and President of Fitplan – an app that connects users with one-on-one customized fitness plans led by an elite roster of fitness personalities and, recently, pro athletes. Fitplan is an online community that uses high-quality trainers and their love of fitness as a fuel to inspire and empower its members.
(0:50) Cam tells us something interesting about himself.
- He grew up in Canada and currently lives in Los Angeles.
- One thing that has been consistent during his career is workout and diet, which has helped in making him perform better.
(4:45) Cam talks about Fitplan.
- It’s a platform for high-profile people to connect with their audience and distribute their workout plans to their mobile devices.
- For a monthly fee you get access to everybody’s workout plans.
(6:58) Cam talks about rock bottom.
- They operated in Vancouver and LA and he was taking flights twice a week.
- Last year they decided to close the Vancouver operation, which caused a lot of uncertainty.
(10:49) Go to MikeOlivas.com/Coaching to schedule a business strategy session for free!
(11:39) Cam tells us why he thinks some entrepreneurs fail or give up.
- A lot of people confuse commitment with attachment.
(14:34) Cam tells us what he’s excited about within his business.
- They just developed a community feed for their members.
(18:33) Cam tells us how he has been able to build the life he wants to live.
- Discipline is absolutely everything.
- Making decisions based on the desired outcome.
(20:12) Cam’s parting advice for entrepreneurs.
- Focus on your personal development.
Find Cam on:
@CamSpeck on Instagram
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding, young, or seasoned entrepreneurs, start-up founders, female entrepreneurs, business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.