Luisa is the creator of the Employee to Entrepreneur system, which teaches people how to leave their day job and start their own six-figure plus online business working for themselves.
(1:21) Luisa tells us something interesting about herself.
- She’s currently living in New York.
- She used to be a space station engineer.
- She’s married to her high school sweetheart.
(2:09) Luisa talks about her business.
- She teaches people how to use their current job skills to build an online business.
(5:16) Luisa tells us if the COVID-19 outbreak has affected her business.
- She’s thankful because her business hasn’t been affected.
(6:15) Luisa gives advice for people trying to start an online business.
- The beauty of starting an online business is that it doesn’t take a lot of time or money.
(6:44) Go to MikeOlivas.com/Coaching to schedule a business strategy session for free!
(7:27) Luisa tells us if she’s had to make pivots.
- Her business’ products are still going strong.
- She’s being even more consistent in content creation for her audience.
(9:25) Luisa gives advice for entrepreneurs going through the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Don’t get into the “sales aren’t happening” mentality.
- Figure out what you can offer right now to fit the needs of where your audience is.
(11:48) Luisa talks about why her clients usually don’t start earlier.
- Things are “good enough” and they’re comfortable.
(12:37) Luisa’s parting advice for entrepreneurs.
- She’s failed more than she’s succeeded.
- Believe in yourself.
- You are the only constant.
Find Luisa on:
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding, young, or seasoned entrepreneurs, start-up founders, female entrepreneurs, business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.