Today, we will be interviewing the amazing Loren Brill, CEO & Founder of Sweet Loren’s, a clean food company that is transforming what it means to be convenient and delicious.
(00:35) – Loren tells us something interesting
- She is currently living in New York City but is moving
- She is the CEO & Founder of Sweet Loren’s, currently, their product line is cookie dough
(1:11) – Loren explains her company, Sweet Loren’s
- They make delicious cookie dough, packaged food in the refrigerator section of your grocery store
- Plant-based foods that can suit everyone’s dietary needs while also tasting delicious
- “Universal food for all!”
- She started making recipes about 10 years ago, but they got into the market 5 years ago
(4:44) – Loren shares about some struggles when she first launched her business
- She is a cancer survivor and that completely changed her life which encouraged her sense of awareness for what goes into your body
- Her first recipes were very natural, and tried hard to create a universal product- but it took a lot of time and effort to get there
(6:25) – Go to mikeolivas.com to schedule a call and change your life today!
(7:06) – Why Loren believes that entrepreneurs give up
- Because they aren’t dedicated/passionate enough
- Some people don’t have enough support to make it through the hard times
(8:55) – Do you have goals for your business? Visit mikeolivas.com to discuss your goals for FREE!
(9:23) – What Loren is excited about right now
- How the market has adapted and people are more apt to eat healthier and try new plant-based products
(10:12) – How Loren has created the life she wants to live
- She’s worked hard to create relationships in her team
- She’s worked hard to perfect the product so it sells itself
- They have a system and a great team so that they don’t have to be micromanaged
(12:58) – Loren Brill’s advice to entrepreneurs:
- If you can find something you’re passionate about and you can find a space in the market for it- do it.
Learn more about Loren:
- @sweetlorens & @lorenbrill on social media
- Products found in stores like Whole Foods and Target
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding, young, or seasoned entrepreneurs, start-up founders, female entrepreneurs, business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.