Patricia is an expert in skills executive speech coach, and a sales guru. She is also an award-winning speaker, author, sales presenter, and in-demand speech coach.
(00:35) – Patricia tells us something interesting
- She moved to San Francisco when she was 20 and had lived their ever since
(1:25) – Patricia explains her business
- She is doing her best to rid the world of boring speeches
- She trains executives and celebrity speakers to fine-tune their speeches
(6:30) – Patricia shares about rock bottom
- When she first started she struggled with the boundaries with her work and home life because she was always working at home after hours
(10:15) – Why Patricia believes that entrepreneurs give up
- They have unrealistic expectations
- Just because you’re really skilled at one thing doesn’t mean you’ll be a great business owner
(12:45) – Do you have goals for your business? Visit mikeolivas.com to discuss your goals for FREE!
(13:15) – How Patricia has built the life she wants to live
- She has a really good work ethic
- She believes she was so successful in her business because she was committed, had a personality that people were drawn to, and she had good teachers
(18:40) – Patricia Fripp’s advice to entrepreneurs:
- “Tell me what you say you want, show me one week of your life, and we’ll both know if you’ll accomplish it.”
Learn more about Patricia:
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding, young, or seasoned entrepreneurs, start-up founders, female entrepreneurs, business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.