Today we’ll be interviewing Sam Lillie, Co-founder, and CEO of Vinder, an app-based farmers market connecting local small producers direct to local consumers.
(1:15) – Sam tells us something interesting
- Currently living in Austin, Texas
- He once solo-hiked across the country, from Mexico to Canada
(2:05) – Sam explains his business, Vinder
- They are a farmers market delivery service
(2:30) – Sam shares about how COVD-19 has affected his company
- There’s actually been a spike in food delivery so his company has seen a boost in desire for organic produce and product
- They wanted to help their suppliers relieve some stress and continue to make money so they adapted their business a little more to the online site to allow growth for their clients as well
(5:30) – Looking for advice during this time? Go to mikeolivas.com to schedule a call and change your life today!
(8:40) – Sam’s advice to entrepreneurs struggling during this time
- Adapt. Times can be unpredictable but adapting to the changes is essential
(11:15) – Sam Lillie’s advice to entrepreneurs:
- Accept extreme ownership- everything you do is up to you.
- Adapt and persist
Learn more about Sam:
- Sam Lillie on LinkedIn
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding, young, or seasoned entrepreneurs, start-up founders, female entrepreneurs, business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.