Samuel is the Founder of Urbanebox & Warriors Tackle Supply.
(1:15) – Sam tells us something interesting
- Currently lives in Schenectady, New York
- He is a police detective, has been in law enforcement for about 15 years
(1:55) – Sam explains businesses, Urbanebox and Warriors Tackle Supply
- They operate two online e-commerce websites and they specialize in clothing subscription boxes
- Warriors Tackle Supply is a fishing subscription service
(4:40) – Sam shares about how his business has been affected by COVID-19
- They experienced a 50% drop in sales
- Rather than pushing the clothing business, they started pushing the fishing subscription even more
(9:10) – Looking for business strategy advice during these times? Go to mikeolivas.com to schedule a call and change your life today!
(11:50) – Sam’s advice to entrepreneurs during COVID-19
- Pivot- if there is something you can offer to help others, do that
(16:40) – Sam Gonzalez’s advice to entrepreneurs:
- Patience and perseverance are key
- It’s not going to happen overnight
- When times get hard, pivot and find a way to stay afloat
Learn more about Sam:
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding, young, or seasoned entrepreneurs, start-up founders, female entrepreneurs, business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.