Alex is the owner of Indie Film Hustle, he created IFH to share what he has learned over the years as a writer, director, producer, and post-production VFX supervisor.
(00:45) – Alex tells us something interesting
- Lives in LA
- Has been in the film industry for about 25 years
(1:07) – Alex explains his business Indie Film Hustle
- This is his main website, podcast and blog which he launched about 5 years ago now
- Within the first 3 months of launching his podcast became the #1 filmmaking podcast on iTunes
(8:10) – Alex shares about rock bottom
- He wrote a book about his rock bottom called Shooting For The Mob
- He almost made a 20 million dollar film for the mob and was scared to leave
- Was about to file for bankruptcy when he got a job that saved his career
(15:30) – Why Alex believes that entrepreneurs give up
- It’s extremely difficult and people aren’t ready for the financial struggle
- He made it through the financially trying times because helping people gave him a desire to persevere
(20:26) – Go to mikeolivas.com to schedule a call and change your life today!
(25:05) Alex Ferrari’s advice to entrepreneurs:
- Find something you’re passionate about
- Patience is key- you can’t move a mountain all at once
Learn more about Alex:
- His books are available on Amazon
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding, young, or seasoned entrepreneurs, start-up founders, female entrepreneurs, business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.