Today we’re talking to Bobby Hicks. He’s a digital marketer, a conversion design expert, and founder of Indiview Media. He’s been featured on NBC, ABC, and CBS.
(0:43) Bobby tells us something interesting about himself.
- Calling in from Lexington, Kentucky
(1:33) Bobby talks about his business.
- Indiview Media is a web design agency.
- He’s a managing partner for JS Media, a financial marketing company.
(5:20) Bobby talks about rock bottom.
- He sold a company and they hired him as a marketing director. When he decided to leave, they wouldn’t sell the company back to him.
(9:55) Go to MikeOlivas.com/Coaching to schedule a business strategy session for free!
(11:08) Bobby tells us what he’s excited about within his industry and his company.
- They’re doing a mix of client retainers and affiliate marketing.
(12:38) Bobby talks about building the life that he wants to live.
- He tries to live in the “opportunity” zone.
- He’s managed to balance abundance, wealth, health, and relationships thanks to financial security.
- Having multiple streams of income and consistently learning is important.
(18:02) Bobby’s parting advice for entrepreneurs.
- Never stop learning.
- Growth comes from struggle.
Find Bobby on:
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding, young, or seasoned entrepreneurs, start-up founders, female entrepreneurs, business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.