Eric is the host of The One You Feed podcast and also is a behavior coach.
(0:32) Eric tells us something interesting about himself.
- Currently living in Columbus, Ohio.
- He also lives in Atlanta, Georgia.
- He’s an avid student of zen buddhism.
(1:02) Eric talks about his business.
- He has a podcast called The One You Feed with more than 20 million streams.
- He does behavioral coaching and spiritual teaching.
(2:33) Eric talks about rock bottom.
- He was homeless and a heroin addict.
- He started a solar energy company and had to shut it down due to changing politics in the state of Ohio.
(5:33) Eric tells us why he thinks some entrepreneurs either fail or give up.
- It’s hard to be an entrepreneur.
- You can only prevent failure that has to do with how you spend your time.
(10:58) Go to MikeOlivas.com/Coaching to schedule a business strategy session for free!
(12:23) Eric talks about what he’s excited about within his business.
- He’s excited about the “Spiritual Habits Program” he just launched.
(13:55) Eric tells us how he’s been able to live the life he wants to live.
- He launched the podcast to immerse himself in wisdom and great ideas, instead of heading towards negative ground after losing his solar energy business.
- He now spends his life doing the work that matters the most to him.
(18:27) Eric’s parting advice for entrepreneurs.
- Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can.
Find Eric on:
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding, young, or seasoned entrepreneurs, start-up founders, female entrepreneurs, business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.