Heather is a parenting and women’s leadership coach who helps women understand themselves and their child’s behavior on a deeper level. She is the host of the Mom Is In Control Podcast where she reveals her most vulnerable truths about womanhood, marriage, parenting, living through stage 4 cancer and running a successful business—without burning out.
(1:36) Heather tells us something interesting about herself.
- She’s currently living in Ontario, Canada.
- She comes from the social work industry.
(2:15) Heather talks about her business.
- It’s all about helping women redesign their lives in alignment with how they want to feel.
(4:15) Heather tells us why she decided to help women specifically.
- Before her diagnosis she was talking a lot about parenting, where she heard a lot about the struggles women are having.
(6:01) Heather talks about how the COVID-19 outbreak affected her business.
- People are more hesitant to step into who they want to be.
- Her clients find themselves calm in the chaos while everybody else is losing their minds.
(8:45) Heather talks about the decisions she’s had to make during this pandemic.
- Live events were put on hold.
- She wants to prove that change is possible in difficult times.
(10:22) Go to MikeOlivas.com/Coaching to schedule a business strategy session for free!
(12:15) Heather’s advice for entrepreneurs having to let employees go or closing their businesses during COVID-19.
- Give yourself the time and space to process what is coming up for you.
- Be of service to your clientele, your customers, and your community.
- Give as much value as you possibly can.
(19:05) Heather’s parting advice for entrepreneurs.
- Failure only happens when you stop trying.
Find Heather on:
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding, young, or seasoned entrepreneurs, start-up founders, female entrepreneurs, business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.