Ryan is a Marketing Consultant & Entrepreneur. He has over 10 years of experience helping companies get more exposure through digital channels. Ryan helped brands like Hellmans, Bayer, Fiat, Nike and VISIT FLORIDA on online acquisition strategy as a consultant for Deloitte and later SapientNitro.
(00:30) – Ryan tells us something interesting
- Currently in Miami, Florida
- Has been a business owner for about 10 years
(00:53) – Ryan explains his business
- After working in a big consulting firm he broke off and started his own consulting agency
- Started a store and agency and eventually ended up selling those but currently owns a small agency and has a platform called The Blueprint Training and he and his partner are about to bring a piece of software to market
(2:36) – Ryan shares what he’s excited about right now
- He is passionate about business and loves the freedom that comes with running his own business, that he can run his company from his condo in Miami and is not tied to a location or job
(9:29) – Go to mikeolivas.com to schedule a call and change your life today!
(11:05) – Why Ryan believes that entrepreneurs give up
- Because it’s hard- balancing personal life and business life is challenging and it’s not for everyone
(15:20) – Ryan’s opinion on hiring a marketing agency
- He personally would never hire an agency- but would rather hire internally or hire someone longterm
(17:42) – Ryan Stewart’s advice to entrepreneurs:
- Be careful who you partner with
- He’s had to sever ties with multiple partners and it is a painful process
Learn more about Ryan:
- Ryan Stewart on social media
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding, young, or seasoned entrepreneurs, start-up founders, female entrepreneurs, business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.