Halelly Azulay is a facilitator, speaker, and leadership development strategist and an expert in communication skills and emotional intelligence. She is the Founder & CEO of TalentGrow LLC, where she develops leaders and teams, especially for enterprises experiencing explosive growth or expansion, and the author of two books including Employee Development on a Shoestring. Her leadership podcast, blog, and videos can be found at talentgrow.com.
(00:45) – Halelly tells us something interesting
- She lives outside of Los Angeles
- Relocated there about 4 ½ years ago from Washington DC
(1:30) – Halelly explains her company Talent Grow
- She launched it in 2006 to help develop leaders that people actually want to follow
- She also does a lot of workshops on speaking and workshops on skill-building
(3:45) – Halelly shares about rock bottom
- In 2008 the financial market crashed and it basically wiped out her business
- She decided to stick it out and decided to pivot and think about different strategies to make money to bridge over the hard time period
(5:08) – Why Halelly believes that entrepreneurs give up
- Most people love their craft, but they don’t love everything else that comes with running a business
(6:22) Do you have goals for your business? Visit mikeolivas.com to discuss your goals for FREE!
(6:51) – What Halelly is excited about right now
- She’s excited about developing online courses and working directly with students
(11:58) – Halelly Azulay’s advice to entrepreneurs:
- Be courageous
- Think big and act big
- Don’t allow the fear of failure to hold you back
Learn more about Halelly:
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding, young, or seasoned entrepreneurs, start-up founders, female entrepreneurs, business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.