Mary Shores is a powerhouse CEO, communication expert, and best-selling author who helps people change their words to fall back in love with their work and their customers.
(1:20) – Mary tells us something interesting
- Currently lives in Champagne, Illinois
- 10 years ago she took a deep dive on a spiritual path
(3:20) – Mary shares about how COVID-19 has affected his business
- She’s been in business for 21 years so she’s been through economic crisis’ before
- Her company is a debt collection company
- It’s difficult the collect during times like this and they created policies to allow people to have some space and time to make their payments
- She decided to observe, make decisions and act- which allowed them time to evaluate their employees and they have not laid anyone off yet
(11:25) – Go to mikeolivas.com to schedule a call and change your life today!
(13:10) – Mary’s advice for entrepreneurs who have been affected during COVID-19
- When you’re trying to preserve cash flow, offer a low-risk deal to
- When you’re paying your employees through the payroll protection plan make sure they are doing other things even if they aren’t working- like webinars and training sessions
(22:50) – Mary Shores’ advice to entrepreneurs:
- Always talk in terms of solutions- talk about what you can do instead of what you cannot do
Learn more about Mary:
- Mary Shores on LinkedIn
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding, young, or seasoned entrepreneurs, start-up founders, female entrepreneurs, business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.