Phil is the host of the Next Level Facebook Ads Podcast and founder of Phil Graham Digital, a full service ad agency that helps entrepreneurs and companies create a reliable, scaleable, and duplicatable system they can count on (that doesn’t rely on hope, chance, or algorithms) to get new clients and customers.
(00:45) – Phil tells us something interesting
- Lives in Seattle, Washington
- About 8 or 9 years ago he lost 125 pounds and now works out twice a day 7 days a week
(2:30) – Phil explains his business, Phil Graham Digital
- He’s been in marketing and sales for over 15 years
- They help clients gauge ads and bring customers in
- They serve clients all over the world
(9:27) – Phil shares what he is excited about right now
- Voice- voice control like Google Home and Alexa
(10:03) – Go to mikeolivas.com to schedule a call and change your life today!
(14:10) – Which is more important, copy or design?
- Copy- having relevant information for customers to learn and find what they’re actually looking for helps people solve problems
(16:12) – Phil Graham’s advice to entrepreneurs:
- Mindset over tactics
- Having the right expectations is most important
- Talent is also important and can take time
- Don’t confuse vanity metrics and success
Learn more about Phil:
- Next Level Facebook Ads Podcast
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding, young, or seasoned entrepreneurs, start-up founders, female entrepreneurs, business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.