Patrick is the author of “Fear of Missing Out: Practical Decision-Making in a World of Overwhelming Choice” and Creator and Host of the podcast FOMO Sapiens.
(0:36) Patrick tells us something interesting about himself.
- He’s based in New York City.
- He’s been to 103 countries.
(1:31) Patrick tells us what he does for a living.
- He invests in companies in the US and Latin America.
- He’s a book author and a podcast host.
(2:55) Patrick talks about rock bottom.
- He had an stress-induced virus.
(5:23) Patrick tells us why he thinks some entrepreneurs fail or give up.
- Their idea is bad and they are misexecuting.
(8:20) Patrick tells us what he is excited about within his business.
- His second book is coming out.
- His podcast hit 2 million downloads this year.
(9:35) Go to MikeOlivas.com/Coaching to schedule a business strategy session for free!
(10:25) Patrick talks about FOMO.
- A billion people suffer from Fear Of Missing Out.
- He invented the term.
- It’s an anxiety caused by thinking there’s something better out there happening than what you’re doing right now and a desire to be part of a collective experience.
(16:06) Patrick’s parting advice for entrepreneurs.
- Look for the intersection of what you’re good at and what you want to do.
- Look for symbiosis in your life.
Find Patrick on:
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding, young, or seasoned entrepreneurs, start-up founders, female entrepreneurs, business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.