Anna is a voice over talent and stand up comic who also happens to be a Celiac who writes cookbooks. She co-hosts the “Fitness Confidential” podcast with Vinnie Tortorich. She has voiced hundreds of commercials, cartoons, movies, promos, radio stations, and video games, which is a super cool day job to support her passion of food blogging and cookbook authoring. Her cookbook and Amazon bestsellers, “Eat Happy” and “Eat Happy Too” have 320+ easy to make low carb recipes that are all delicious comfort food, free from sugars and grains. Anna hails from Los Angeles and cooks for a husband, a teenage daughter, and a tiny dog.
(0:51) Anna tells us something interesting about herself.
- She lives in Los Angeles.
- She’s a voice over actor and comedian but also writes cookbooks.
(1:27) Anna talks about her website.
- She offers recipes for people looking for low-carb content.
(10:07) Anna talks about getting out of her rock bottom.
- She started differentiating the times she got negative reactions from the ones where bad things were actually happening.
- That helped her to better control the emotional response to those negative reactions.
(13:44) Go to MikeOlivas.com/Coaching to schedule a business strategy session for free!
(21:00) Anna talks about building the life that she wants to live.
- She set a personal goal for his businesses to hit a certain level, and they did.
- As a content creator, she’s curious about what content will come out of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- She just bought a house in LA.
(23:24) Anna’s parting advice for entrepreneurs.
- Timing is everything.
Find Anna on:
@AnnaVocino on Instagram
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding, young, or seasoned entrepreneurs, start-up founders, female entrepreneurs, business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.