Greg is a Personal & Business Strategist. He is the Chief Inspiration Officer of Greg Centineo Inc. where he brings revitalizing energy to individuals, companies, and projects with his seemingly magical process of transformation, creation or combination. Greg is also a producer known for Legends of Oz: Dorothy’s Return (2014).
(00:42) – Greg tells us something interesting
- Currently in South Florida, Palm Beach area
(00:54) – Greg explains his company Greg Centineo Inc.
- They help deliver value to leaders, entrepreneurs, companies, CEO’s, anyone who is looking to scale themselves out
- They try to help them fulfill their goals and bring their aspirations to life
- He’s been an entrepreneur for the last 25-30 years
(4:55) – Greg shares about how entrepreneurs can discover their “why”
- Forget about the work, the entrepreneurialism and think about why you started in the first place
- He wanted to help people, and then he found a way to make money through what he was passionate about
(8:55) – Greg shares about rock bottom
- In 2003 his banking account was down to about $67 and he wasn’t sure where to go next
- He felt helpless. Hated his job and didn’t see a way out
- Eventually a man who worked in a church hired him and he got into a healthier place in life before he moved on and found his niche in life
(10:30) – Go to mikeolivas.com to schedule a call and change your life today!
(13:17) – Why Greg believes that entrepreneurs give up
- Failure is apart of life- it is the main ingredient for success
- If you don’t have a why, it’ll be easy to give up when failure comes your way
(16:48) – What Greg is excited about right now
- They’re working with a boutique animation studio right now for some new films
- Working on some life action films with another company that he’s really excited about
(19:15) – Greg Centineo’s advice to entrepreneurs:
- Do what you love with the people you love
- “You are the architect of your life.”
Learn more about Greg:
- Greg Centineo on Instagram
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding, young, or seasoned entrepreneurs, start-up founders, female entrepreneurs, business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.