Will is the CEO and Solutions Architect of Fintelics. Fintelics is an advanced technology consulting & solution development company.
(1:22) Will tells us something interesting about himself.
- Currently living in Toronto.
- He studied Engineering Science at the University of Toronto.
- He worked for IBM, his dream company.
(3:07) Will talks about Fintelics.
- Emerging technology solution firm.
- Their clients are either new businesses looking to disrupt the market or old businesses looking to innovate and stay competitive in the technical aspect.
(8:35) Go to MikeOlivas.com/Coaching to schedule a business strategy session for free!
(9:38) Will tells us how the COVID-19 outbreak has affected his business.
- They’ve had a relatively low impact.
- Some companies may cut funding on their research and development sectors, while others think that right now it’s the perfect time to do development work.
(14:19) Will’s advice for entrepreneurs having to let employees go or closing their businesses because of COVID-19.
- Leverage internet technology.
Find Will on:
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding, young, or seasoned entrepreneurs, start-up founders, female entrepreneurs, business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.