Michael is a former civil engineer and now a serial entrepreneur and investor. He is currently the CEO of Entre, a social network and e-learning platform for entrepreneurs. The community consists of over 15,000+ entrepreneurs from all over the world.
Entre is designed to help every new, young, and growing entrepreneur. It has several divisions that provide individuals with cutting-edge education, shopping, financial and self-development.
(0:42) Michael tells us something interesting about himself.
- He’s from Pittsburgh.
- He studied civil engineering in Ohio.
(1:37) Michael talks about Entre.
- Social network for entrepreneurs.
- They’re about to launch an app.
- Start-ups, local businesses, and freelancers can join Entre.
(8:13) Michael tells us what he’s excited about within his company.
- They’ve been working on the app for more than a year.
(10:20) Go to MikeOlivas.com/Coaching to schedule a business strategy session for free!
(11:10) Michael’s endgame goal for Entre.
- Integrating entrepreneurship education to their platform.
- Building the largest network of entrepreneurs in the world.
(16:19) Michael’s parting advice for entrepreneurs.
- Instead of spending lots of time in a start-up plan for your business, start talking to potential customers so that you can validate your idea.
Find Michael on:
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding, young, or seasoned entrepreneurs, start-up founders, female entrepreneurs, business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.