Doren is the CEO and president of True Trust Marketing and the founder of the Testimonial Engine — the #1 software for helping service-based businesses collect and share client reviews on autopilot. He is also the host of the Local Domination Podcast – where local business owners learn how to get local clients FAST. Since 2005, he has been dedicated to helping business owners attract more clients with less effort, regardless of market conditions. His life mission is to inspire and equip people to create an extraordinary life — full of passion, purpose, and prosperity.
(1:05) – Doren tells us something interesting
- Currently lives in BC, Canada
- Father of 4 and husband
(3:20) – Doren explains his company, mortgagemarketingcoach.com, and True Trust Marketing
- Their first business, mortgagemarketingcoach.com provides marketing solutions for mortgage professionals
- True Trust Marketing is a software service that helps businesses (specifically local businesses) show up on the Google map
(8:10) – Doren shares about rock bottom
- Early on him and his wife lived in a small apartment and she was staying home and he had a breakdown and realized he needed to do better
- Then later on when the business had taken major steps forward, they started to backslide and their profits dropped and he had to really focus on the weaknesses within his company
(18:14) – Go to mikeolivas.com to schedule a call and change your life today!
(18:45) – Why Doren believes that entrepreneurs give up
- Because it’s hard- it’s not a comfortable experience but it is possible!
- People need to surround themselves with people who have been successful in the area they are pursuing, and that is important to do
(23:44) – Doren Aldana’s advice to entrepreneurs:
- Routines are vital to achieving success
- Getting up early and having a productive morning can be the first step to success and productivity
- Taking care of your physical, spiritual, personal and business life are very important to attaining success and joy
- Enjoy the journey, not the outcome
Learn more about Doren:
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding, young, or seasoned entrepreneurs, start-up founders, female entrepreneurs, business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.