Mark is the CEO and co-founder of Pulp Culture.
(1:15) Mark tells us something interesting about himself.
- He was born and raised in Toronto but currently lives in Los Angeles.
- He started an alcoholic beverage company five years ago.
- He’s an immigrant who decided to leave everything behind in pursuit of love and happiness.
(2:21) Mark talks about his businesses.
- Pulp Culture is basically a house of brand within the alcoholic beverage realm.
- 101 Cider House is a real cider house/outdoor venue.
(3:55) Mark tells us how the COVID-19 outbreak has affected his businesses.
- Alcoholic beverages tend to do well in times like this.
(6:15) Mark tells us why his product is “better for you”.
- It’s closer to nature, since it’s a fermented beverage that just happens to contain alcohol.
(7:42) Mark talks about the decisions he’s had to make because of the pandemic.
- While some companies are cutting back and laying people off, they decided to go all-in.
(9:06) Go to MikeOlivas.com/Coaching to schedule a business strategy session for free!
(10:22) Mark’s advice to entrepreneurs having to let employees go or closing their businesses during COVID-19.
- Take your time to really think things through.
- Lean on the people you surround yourself of.
(16:41) Mark’s parting advice for entrepreneurs.
- Gamble on yourself.
Find Mark on:
@PulpCultureJuice on Instagram
@101Cider on Instagram
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding, young, or seasoned entrepreneurs, start-up founders, female entrepreneurs, business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.