Listen to the best advice from this week’s guests!
Great sound bombs by Michael Bungay Stanier, Ishveen Anand, Anna Vocino, Travis Steffen, Michael Marra, and Cam Speck.
(0:27) Michael Bungay Stanier’s parting advice.
- You’re probably not staying curious enough for long enough.
(2:23) Ishveen Anand’s parting advice.
- Learn from your failures.
(4:01) Anna Vocino’s parting advice.
- Timing is everything.
(5:12) Travis Steffen’s parting advice.
- You’re far more effective if you practice self-care.
(8:07) Michael Marra’s parting advice.
- Instead of spending lots of time in a start-up plan for your business, start talking to potential customers so that you can validate your idea.
(13:13) Cam Speck’s parting advice.
- Focus on your personal development.
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding, young, or seasoned entrepreneurs, start-up founders, female entrepreneurs, business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.