Listen to the best advice from this week’s guests!
Great sound bombs by Bobby Hicks (BobbyHicks.net), Hilary Silver (HilarySilver.com), Patrick McGinnis (PatrickMcGinnis.com), Eric Zimmer (OneYouFeed.net), Justin Constantine (JustinConstantine.com), and David Wood (PlayForReal.life).
(0:27) Bobby Hicks’ parting advice.
- Never stop learning.
- Growth comes from struggle.
(3:19) Hilary Silver’s parting advice.
- Find yourself.
(4:03) Patrick McGinnis’ parting advice.
- Look for the intersection of what you’re good at and what you want to do.
- Look for symbiosis in your life.
(6:02) Eric Zimmer’s parting advice.
- Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can.
(7:01) Justin Constantine’s parting advice.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
- Be a constant learner.
(7:59) David Wood’s parting advice.
- You can’t read the label on the jar from the inside of the jar.
Subscribe to the Business and Life podcast, one of the best business podcasts for budding, young, or seasoned entrepreneurs, start-up founders, female entrepreneurs, business owners, and everyone who needs just a little bit of entrepreneurial guide and inspiration.