IS YOUR BUSINESS SUPPORTING YOUR LIFE?
IS YOUR LIFE SUPPORTING YOUR BUSINESS?
A Bit About Me:
I’m the founder of a self funded multi-million dollar national group travel company with a focus on technology and automation. I also started and recently sold a local yacht charter business, now that was a great time!
I’m a huge advocate of building the life you want to live, recently I dropped everything and moved from California to Puerto Rico to live on the beach, soak up the sun, and help other business owners find their happy path to success.
I’m the host of “The Business & Life Podcast” which extracts the best out of 100’s of successful entrepreneurs. I take this information along with my own experiences to then assist into my clients business and life!
You can call me a serial entrepreneur or life enthusiast, but the truth is, I simply enjoy helping entrepreneurs just like you get to their next destination of success by ensuring that your business feeds the life that you want and deserve to live!
How YOU Win when working with me:
1. Establish Your Goal & Vision
When doing this, I will ask questions like:
- How will you know when you have achieved this goal? What does that look and feel like in real life?
2.Examine the Current Reality
When we get here I will likely ask you:
- What is happening now (what, who, when, and how often)? What is the effect or result of this?
- Have you already taken any steps towards your goal? What has worked and what has not? (I know this can take a while, that is ok)
- Does this goal conflict with any other goals or objectives?
3. Explore Your Options to Achieve Your Goal
- What else could you do?
- What if this or that constraint were removed? Would that change things?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of each option?
- What factors or considerations will you use to weigh the options?
- What do you need to stop doing in order to achieve this goal?
- What obstacles stand in your way?
4. Establish Your Will
- So, what will you do now, and when? What else will you do?
- What could stop you from moving forward? How will you overcome this?
- How can you keep yourself motivated?
- When do you need to review progress? Daily, weekly, monthly?
- What are you willing to sacrifice, how much time and resources are you willing to invest to hit your goal?
5. Reverse Engineer
We get to work! It’s time to have some fun, get to work on sales, marketing automation, process, systems and much more!
Get REAL Results!
Orange County Business Journal’s
Excellence in Entrepreneurship Award Nominee
Success in three easy steps!
1. Schedule a call with Mike
2. Make sure you are focused during your scheduled call
3. Enjoy the strategy call!